Golf & Sports Mind Management
Specializing in "YIPS and Subconscious" Mental Sports Performance
MASTER YOUR EMOTIONS
Mind Management Trainings for Enhanced Sports Performance
Set up a FREE SKYPE consultation (20 minutes): Contact Us Form
Set up dates and times for your individual hypnotherapy sessions or schedule for a package of
Sports Mind Management Hypnotherapy sessions through the form at: Contact Us Form
Once you give us a couple of scheduling options, we will contact you and confirm one of them.
"I have been testing the effects of clinical hypnotherapy for
several years with Dennis.
The brain changes and becomes more coherent, synchronous
and clear. The role of the subconscious in sport is tremendous.
Having tested and worked with the conscious mind for 30
years, I am grateful to have these techniques (Spiritual Mind
Management) to work with the subconscious mind and unite
the conscious and subconscious minds!"
Dr. Debbie Crews - http://optiherence.com/
- BE FREE AND ENJOY POWER OVER YIPS IN 1 - 3 SESSIONS ON AVERAGE
- ENJOY MENTAL CONTORL - TOUGHNESS
- BE FREE FROM PAST EMOTIONAL EXPERIENCES - YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIVE THAT WAY
- KNOW HOW TO CONTROL THE FEARS: Fear of Failure - Fear of Performance - Fear of the
Unknown - the Future - Fear of Success - and any others
- KNOW HOW AND WHEN TO BE IN THE ZONE!
- MENTALLY MANAGE PAIN AND BE FREE OF EMOTIONALLY INDUCED PAINS - Be FREE of
Emotionally Induced Illnesses and Pains, such as asthma, indigestion, and migraines.
- KNOW HOW TO MANAGE YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND FOR PEEK PERFORMANCE
In just 2 - 8 - 1 1/2 hour sessions of Spiritual Mind Management Hypnotherapy, you will accomplish many of the above.
For example: Yips - Desensitize from the thoughts and emotions that cause "Yips" in just one or two sessions (average).
Overcome past emotional sensitizing events that cause you to lose focus and concentration in just 1 - 4 sessions.
Learn "Spiritual Mind Management Control Techniques and Protocols" in just 1 - 2 sessions. Prepay Package Discounts
Use "Spiritual Mind Management" techniquest to 'Manage Your Mind' for Enhanced Sports Performance!